Re: [Xen-users] Networking change in Xen unstable

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Networking change in Xen unstable
From: "John Fairbairn" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 12:27:50 -0500 (CDT)
Delivery-date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 17:26:44 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,
  i would think that all you would need to so if thats the error you get
is to enable ip forwarding in the dom0 kernel. Generally that is done
with

if memory serves, I believe you have to reboot for this to take effect.

 Hope this helps you out some.
 John Fairbairn