[Xen-users] More than one NIC - bridged from dom0

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] More than one NIC - bridged from dom0
From: Sami Okasha <happymonkey@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 13:02:57 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:02:10 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

what do i have to do to make eth1 and eth2 from dom0 visible (bridged like
eth0) for my other domains?

It would be nice, if someone has already scripts for that.

I am not shure which scripts i have to modify. Is it sufficient to start
the /etc/xen/scripts/network  3 times, every time with the next interface?

What about the vifs? And btw. what are the vifs for?

thank you
Sammy