[Xen-users] How to do images to install in Virtual Machines?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] How to do images to install in Virtual Machines?
From: Miguel Gómez <elmiguelonmakinon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 17:57:30 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 15:56:42 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,
 I've created two Virtual machines with  Xen, they were Debian and ttylinux. I have chosen those two because  Xen Documentation explain how to create them. But I don't really know how to create a image that I can install wherever I want. I could make partitions in my HDD and install images in those, but that's not what I want. I want to create VBD or LVM, but in both cases I can't use the standard image-CD  that you use in a normal installation.
 What do you normally do when you want to install a distribution?

Thank you.