[Xen-users] Booting dom0 fails

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Booting dom0 fails
From: Gereon Frey <xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 15:45:42 +0200
Delivery-date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 13:45:07 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello everybody,

I'm having trouble with XEN trying to boot dom0. I tried installations
from the binary package (stable and unstable) compiled from sources
(direct and via the gentoo ebuilds) and always the same effect:
After giving grub the appropriate commands and typing boot the screen
gets blank and the computer reboots (other kernels work).
As I don't get any output from XEN, I would blame some bios options,
but don't have a clue which ones, or am I totally wrong?

It's a VIA ME6000 board with 512MB RAM (original Infineon).

Gereon