Re: [Xen-users] Problems building a xen0 kernel on Suse 9.3

To: "Jeffrey Buell" <jbuell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Problems building a xen0 kernel on Suse 9.3
From: "James Bulpin" <James.Bulpin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 01:59:56 -0000 (UTC)
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 May 2005 02:00:15 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jeff,

OK - I hadn't realised SuSE were shipping the standard kernel source
package with the xen patches already applied.

I've just tried a build of the tree extracted from that RPM on my FC3 box
- it appears to build fine. I'll check on a SuSe box tomorrow - access
isn't practical right now.

James