Re: [Xen-users] using domu as network backend

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] using domu as network backend
From: Michael Holzt <kju-xen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 10:18:51 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 20 May 2005 08:18:17 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> However, if you really want to access the nic from a domU, it might be
> possible to use the "dummy net driver" in dom0 and bridge that to the
> domU's,
[...]

Hmm, if i rethink about this, you probably won't even need this. Bridge the
varios vif-* devices, and your domU's should be able to communicate over
there xen frontend network devices.

Regards
Michael

--
      It's an insane world, but i'm proud to be a part of it. -- Bill Hicks