Re: [Xen-users] Error: "8MB is greater than 0MB limit"

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Error: "8MB is greater than 0MB limit"
From: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 23:31:00 +0100
Cc: Michael Holzt <kju-xen@xxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 16 May 2005 22:36:31 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Monday 16 May 2005 23:30, Michael Holzt wrote:
> > That's the proto 3.0 user manual you're looking at,
>
> Actually that would make sense. However on the top of the page is stated
> "Xen v2.0 for x86", and throughout the text a few times "v2.0" of xen is
> referenced.

Unfortunately because 3.0 isn't yet releasable, the docs haven't been fully
updated - the syntax described is v3.0 but the version numbers haven't been
updated.

Ian: do you think it would be worth changing the nightly build so that the 2.0
docs are shown on the web?  Or provide links to both?  I think most people
will be looking for 2.0 docs...

Cheers,
Mark