[Xen-users] probs with installation

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] probs with installation
From: Karsten Jahn <KarstensListen@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 17:45:31 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 12 May 2005 15:45:06 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

this is some kind of standard question, I think. Many questions like this fly around the net but no satisfying answer yet...

However, I installed Xen (latest Version on FC3) the best I could (after this <http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-xen/> ) but when I try to start xen, there are some errors:

[root@oldguy ~]# xend start
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/xend", line 27, in ?
    from xen.xend.server import SrvDaemon
  File "/usr/lib/python/xen/xend/server/SrvDaemon.py", line 35, in ?
    from xen.xend.server import SrvServer
  File "/usr/lib/python/xen/xend/server/SrvServer.py", line 28, in ?
    from twisted.web import server, static
ImportError: No module named web

If I try to boot from xen, it aborts and complains:
        Root-NFS: No NFS server available, giving up.
        VFS: Unable to mount root fs via NFS, trying floppy.
        VFS: Insert root floppy and press ENTER

Has anyone of you any idea of what I could try?
Thanks in advance,
Karsten