Re: [Xen-users] Starting domain - hangs

Since you're using a 2.4 kernel, udev won't work.  If you use a 2.6 kernel
(your dom0 kernel would do fine) you may have more luck.

Alternatively, if you really want to use 2.4, use the MAKEDEV program to
create a full set of device nodes in your image file's /dev.  Then you
shouldn't even need an initrd to boot it.

Cheers,
Mark