[Xen-users] Problem with not starting debian Xen Kernel

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Problem with not starting debian Xen Kernel
From: "Christopher Westerfield" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 00:36:55 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 22:36:44 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hmmm I always thought that a K6/II is compatible to P6.
The K6 series is based on Socket 7 and appeared after Intel Pentium.
The CPU is only about 4 Years old.
That shouldn't be the Problem.
I tried to do an initrd, the debian way, and the prog tould me,
That the Kernel isn't supporting LVM, but that is not true.
I compiled it into the Kernel.
I can't give you a screen print, because the system is frosen.
I even tried to Install the Binary Package, but the Problem there was,
That the System told me, the Binary isn't executable (The Package was
executable)

This is just to Crazy

Chris

By the way, could it be possible, that the LVM Root drive is the
Problem?