Applying xen patch on debian (was Re: [Xen-users] Custom Kernel)

[Please start a new thread for a new question, don't hijack others!]

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 10:42:25AM -0700, andrew mathes wrote:
> Hey all-
>
> I'm having trouble locating how to apply the xen patch to a Debian kernel,
> (using kernel-source-2.6.10), I've "patch -p1 installed "arch-xen.patch"
> and "drivers-xen.patch", but I can't get them to compile a kernel in any
> way.

Christian's howto explains this well for debian sarge:

http://www.xmlvalidation.com/xen_howto_sarge.0.html

If you don't want to do NAT like he does that's no problem, just
ignore that bit.  The useful bit for you will be getting the xen
packages, the patch, the kernel, and using make-kpkg to patch it.

It works fine here now I have got over my AGP problem. :)