Re: [Xen-users] Under the table experiment

To: Ted Hilts <thilts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Under the table experiment
From: Kristinn Soffanias Runarsson <soffanias@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 16:13:21 +0000
Cc: anivard@xxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:14:54 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dude, take it to the list, I take no pleasure in discussing marketing
with you privately.

What are your actual contributions to the Xen community?  save your
big words until you get the big iron.  No one is going to do this
*FOR* you privately.  Gain some knowledge, gain some patience and gain
some respect in the process.  I hate to sound rude but... google for
RTFM and find out on your own.

huge pile of regards,
-soffi-