xen-merge

Re: [Xen-merge] questions (resend)

On 22 Dec 2005, at 10:28, Jan Beulich wrote:

I actually disagree after a second inspection: At least the use in the
call to add_memory_region() (in
include/asm-i386/mach-xen/setup_arch_post.h) doesn't work right without
that cast. I will, however, remove the cast in the header anyway and
rather add one in that place.

Duh, I missed that one (only looked at the ones in setup.c). Yeah, that's exactly the one that caused the cast to get added. Moving the cast in-place for that one usage sounds a good idea.

 -- Keir