[Xen-ia64-devel] Grantcopy add to xcom_mini for netback modulation.

To: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] Grantcopy add to xcom_mini for netback modulation.
From: Tomonari Horikoshi <t.horikoshi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 09:34:14 +0900
Delivery-date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 16:35:21 -0800
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All.

My name is Tomonari Horikoshi, work for Fujitsu.

When we used the grantcopy was used in RHEL5, the error occurs as follows.

----
(XEN) hvm_vioapic_write_indirect: version register read only
xencommize_mini_grant_table_op: unknown mini grant table op 5
kernel BUG at arch/ia64/xen/xcom_mini.c:98!
socat[3754]: bugcheck! 0 [1]
Modules linked in: xt_physdev iptable_filter ip_tables loop x_tables bridge
netloop netbk blkbk autofs4 hidp rfcomm
l2cap bluetooth sunrpc iscsi_tcp libiscsi scsi_transport_iscsi ipv6 vfat fat
dm_mirror dm_multipath dm_mod button
parport_pc lp parport sg shpchp e100 mii tg3 mptsas mptscsih mptbase
scsi_transport_sas sd_mod scsi_mod ext3 jbd
ehci_hcd ohci_hcd uhci_hcd
---

Because netback is modulated in RHEL5, xcom_mini is used with netback.
Grantcopy cannot be used with xcom_mini.

When netback is modulated in RHEL5 and FC6,
This patch corrects to be able to use grantcopy.

Best regards,
Tomonari Horikoshi