[Xen-ia64-devel] Weekly Xen-IA64/VTI status report.

To: <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] Weekly Xen-IA64/VTI status report.
From: "You, Yongkang" <yongkang.you@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 13:45:14 +0800
Delivery-date: Fri, 26 May 2006 22:45:31 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

In this week, xen-ia64-unstable tree do a successful merging with xen-unstable
tree. VTI domain only met once broken in Cset 10143, but quickly fixed in
10145. 2 XenUs booting testing case also meet 3 times failure in automatically
testing, but it is okay when we try it manually, we need to do more testing on
it. 2 VTI domains booting may met failure, if memory isn't left too much, this
failure need to investigate more.

Major Issues:
None

Didn't try xenU and VTI network yet.

Most of testing cases can pass nightly automatically testing. But 2 XenU and 2
VTI meet several times failure.

1 UP VTI creating/destroying                            Pass
1 UP XenU creating/destroying                           Pass
LTP testing in UP VTI                                           Pass
1 UP VTI + 1 XenU creating/destroying           Pass
2 UP XenU creating/destroying                           Pass/Sometime fail
2 UP VTI creating/destroying                            Pass/Sometime fail

Test Environment:
    Machine                     : Itanium 2 on Tiger4
        Xen Source tree : xen-ia64-unstable
    Changeset           : 10027-> 10194
        Build method            : make -j3 with default kernel config.
        Xen0 Memory             : 512M
        XenU Memory     : 256M/512M
        VTI Memory              : 256M/512M
    Xen0 OS                     : RHEL4 U2 (with nosmp config)
    VTI OS                      : RHEL4 U2 (vcpus=1)
    XenU OS                     : RHEL4 U2 (with nosmp config)

Best Regards,
Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康