[Xen-devel] Re: Need help with fixing the Xen waitqueue feature

To: <andres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Olaf Hering <olaf@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: Need help with fixing the Xen waitqueue feature
From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:26:19 +0000
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 01:27:41 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=/k+3f2Er22ZzC80Rwou/Rq4e+HHHVFlzfKn9CDqoaZ0=; b=jkFUn6/qdyJJ5CkKVsWR8mI68RAzm8iToE9VKbflQpVvWiEmzev/jSciyHakxwSjjg 5FPBzNQFRzXb/prheieOEp+bZXPDlL3m2qGVI8pIwWjVbPDcK4eXU9Fl6xsqIG+ztfrU TUvm7MUPhAJUxOG8SumNqZBu/tQn6WlPa2FEA=