[Xen-devel] Xen Document Day : Thank You!

To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Xen Document Day : Thank You!
From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 15:23:18 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 07:28:18 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=sender:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=DrHeaQzFjNxIXc1JXFRV2Vo1hVFAqL01VAN5qgxmqlc=; b=LBF8i6xWgrmDdiJVuHhAoXTiwTkkUig468PeZeKJoZXF8Ktl7UTDipdavQLK7RPPr9 05q5mSaJ2PY5B1mBstqkWrS2JpHMZJgxUeJGgTZpX5JOx1YP+YiPwmSlB3XBuEVUUAfz GXdTzZStanjVLdYcwK0aomhU36aEHYgjDQkgw=