Re: [Xen-devel] RFC: Partially revert xen-unstable c/s 23071:a3466b00501

George Dunlap writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] RFC: Partially revert xen-unstable c/s
23071:a3466b005017"):
> Yes; it hard-codes the full path of the build tree library file.

That seems a strange thing for it to do.

> You're right, it's actually 23921 that caused the problem.  I just did
> "hg annotate" and found 23071.

Reverting this part of 23921 will just bring back the previous bug,
that the build system might pick up libraries in /usr (or somewhere
else on the default compile-time linker search path).

Is there a way to get the ocaml linker stage to print out the complete
link line it's using ?  If so it'll probably be possible to spot the
difference between the link lines used for the ocaml libraries and
those used elsewhere.  Then we might understand what to fix.

Ian.