Re: [Xen-devel] credit2 data structures

To: George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] credit2 data structures
From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:57:59 +0100
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 04:01:56 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=sender:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=65lpkMDxwk466GOqb4bfZb0/ViLVB6BpDrhb22l56kU=; b=Zc+CmvcSLYHmfK/N7JeXGve464BFFl18VdHZdMORIqLnOa6wlAagPXkk18XwisLSQR fQ/SiyiEYkyA1eKTI8MEnl/TTNSFAQ2Es5DHbaTOMFGtRlGTWpJgg2sACQzhIFXrEffe w0oSTt48s1tlxVSAYfBAG1ziHwmWN7eOvsgo4=