[Xen-devel] Missed tools patches ?

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Missed tools patches ?
From: Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 15:01:02 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 07:03:40 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Currently my queue contains a number of largish patch series which I'm
hoping to bundle into the tree soon (now that we have a working tree
and a working tester, neither of which were true last week):
 - libxenvchan
 - NetBSD support for libxl
 - QMP
 - xenpaging

But it turns out that I have missed (accidentally dropped) some
patches from at least one committer, and I'm worried that whatever
happened to those might have happened to other patches.

So if you have sent a patch to the xen tools and I haven't replied
after a few days, please do let me know.

Ian.