Re: [Xen-devel] Xen document day (Oct 12 or 26)

On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 09:14:26AM +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-09-22 at 18:40 +0100, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 05:32:46PM +0100, George Dunlap wrote:
> > > Another thing that needs to be done is to write man pages for xl, and
> > > update the man pages for xm to indicate that it is deprecated.
> >
> > So:
> >
> >  1). PDF/section
> >  2). Wiki
> >  3). man page for xl/xm
> >  4). HOWTO, docs in xen.hg/docs
> >  5). Convert said HOWTO, docs in Markdown.
>
> Another thing which came up which I'd like to do was setting up doxygen
> (or something similar, recommendations greatfully received) for
> xen/include/public to allow us to document the hypercall interface
> inline, with the intention of replacing interface.tex with something we
> might actually maintain.

OK, so:
 1). PDF/section -> convert to something we can easily understand
     and it creates nice PDFs.
 2). Wiki
 3). man page for xl/xm
 4). HOWTO, docs in xen.hg/docs
 5). Convert said HOWTO, docs in Markdown.

> > Who wants to do what? I created a sign up sheet:
> >
> > https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj5ukWh4htwMdEFLVWpjRmx3VXdETDExNlByamd4Rmc&hl=en_US
> >
> > in case folks want to get an idea of who is doing what and not
> > step on each toes.
>
> We should have a specific IRC channel on the day too (e.g.
> #xen-documentathon on freenode).

<nods> Will do that. Was thinking to send a more "official" email
along with a blog post on Xen.org

But before I do that - date? Does that date work for folks? Oct 12th?
Or is Oct 26th better?