Re: Re : Re : Re : Re : [Xen-devel] Re: Patches for VGA-Passthrough XEN

Well I think that vt-d(iommu) is the same feature than the next one:
    Intel(R) VT for Directed I/O (VT-d) <Enable>
An extract from wikipedia tell us this:
    Intel has published a specification for IOMMU technology as
Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O,
    abbreviated VT-d
So I have already enabled the necessary options (and there isn't any other
option in my BIOS related with this), besides with the same options enabled
in BIOS I was able to use passthrough in the past

-----
JavMV