Re: Re : Re : [Xen-devel] Re: Patches for VGA-Passthrough XEN 4.2 unstab

Congratulations!  these are nice news ^^, I have two questions, first one for
David:
Did u just adapt my patches or did you add some new things to them? (By the
way thank you for adapt them again, and for explain the dsdt modifications I
have realised that I made a mistake, maybe now I can make it work for my GTX
460).
The second one is for Komkom, would you mind to post a link for the
changeset of xen 4.2 about the date of my patches? (the one you said you
have tried before) I just want to know if my original pacthes are working
too.

Well, I'll work on this at the end of the month so I'll post here if this
work also for my graphic card (GTX 460) and if this is fine I will adapt the
patch for the secondary card to make you happier XD or maybe David is going
to do this faster than me because Im bussy until end of this month.

Best regards
Javier Manzano

-----
JavMV