Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Linux Stubdom Problem

To: Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tim Deegan <tim@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Linux Stubdom Problem
From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 07:02:07 +0100
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jiageng Yu <yujiageng734@xxxxxxxxx>, Anthony PERARD <anthony.perard@xxxxxxxxx>, Thibault <samuel.thibault@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 23:04:38 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=keZY/mYUbxtiPTxqzenku7K+ttR52U9dBi7iudqkhMY=; b=A15syU7TKEd3HT4pX71X2//hJImqvlfBrZwpg+4Eg3bmWibl582s0AIheVihoBeQIU KMbrcfp05ZdYtXxHeGyOCTmluVryH036WFbAhlnRiBzLinorzwXhHNQMtkjXk0cR6tx7 aNsatEwF+YFqhEmIPu+Obf68g9ljgCDwIy/MU=