[Xen-devel] Re: expose MWAIT to dom0

To: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: expose MWAIT to dom0
From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 08:44:41 +0100
Cc: "Zhang, Yang Z" <yang.z.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Keir Fraser \(keir@xxxxxxx\)'" <keir@xxxxxxx>, "Wei, Gang" <gang.wei@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 00:45:22 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Gi25v7p49Z1FQ9zrFuQMAOzw5qG2pDuo3ogKskkEcj0=; b=mOPW6GzTjw6UzwZq8mE9xPkFjVxjaN/dOLh3mTEDQujJziY9MT6bDOb1a0Db/QKFVz 8fWRyc18k9qEfe7CYeBilVuCIhMz5nj49KULpSLg/+fe7rhVdDWEQd3+Zhk6j1SJoyTH kpg7ozvdhmBsQRtAHwlGwjX5uonzCGddniiWo=