Re: [Xen-devel] xl is unable to find xenstored.pid

To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] xl is unable to find xenstored.pid
From: Larry Ing <larry.xen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 20:44:00 -0700
Delivery-date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 20:45:08 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Both Xend and Xencommons are not running.  I attempted to start
xencommons which the tries to start xenstored.  While xenstored is being
started, I receive the following error:

XENBUS: Unable to read cpu state (eight times)
Could not start xenstored

I also note there is nothing within /proc/xen.