Re: [Xen-devel] Network dies and kernel errors

To: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Network dies and kernel errors
From: John McMonagle <johnm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 18:21:47 -0500
Cc: tinnycloud@xxxxxxxxxxx, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 16:22:43 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Konrad

I ran as you requested and after 2 days it's still up.

Attached are xen.dmesg and dom0.dmesg  all the command line parameters are in
them.

At this point I'd be happy if was on line with a reasonably efficient stable
configuration.

Supermicro has been helpful on other issues but not with this.
Suspect I'll need to have some idea what the problem is to be able to get it
sent to the right person.

Any suggestions?

John