[Xen-devel] Re: Can we remove the logic of preventing MSI irq storms

To: Haitao Shan <maillists.shan@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: Can we remove the logic of preventing MSI irq storms
From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 08:06:59 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 00:08:06 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=6w+j2UU5L7WHJIubroSTzyzq/a7P0uX+UlWe2nweC/g=; b=ew74JeLlwhFKfjoQrLY+LF3j2N+SWt3lpeJkH7E+bm1cUF8WnOltwVJWpAJS1X2KIe Yx/i8oLogsyZeB8uPgbVkTHPL3fmJdRTbO9RA/JdxgtgP/PPZpVKDhVA8XfrJcWLoKLD A3HjuzK/46z1IlU48jFZtfYVNHau7QUEjG02s=