Re: [Xen-devel] HYBRID: PV in HVM container

To: Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] HYBRID: PV in HVM container
From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 09:35:15 +0100
Cc: "Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 01:35:52 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=sender:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=8Y4yqEMBIKqjgZE1eSpl+0dXZEknZpSbqW3OPeNi2Tg=; b=RfHBRu5WLsmFbB0Uwlhg3C/IVXULHvEraYetc6eFL278UGgX2RmciHxdOCDXiDlKHF fxAWOB4OcDT6pEV+N9Q3ZuGhfw7rp5Xwn/4mTTJttibaz20uDRA7VwFBPXa0Q7/UUISz ds5BabLb7nBZY7gh2tJ+mXXxQOpC/ReT/bOC0=