Re: [Xen-devel] booting Xen from EFI

To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] booting Xen from EFI
From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 15:55:52 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 07:56:38 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:message-id :thread-topic:thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=0YyWuFz3S247TRZcrsAgS6/p3/NZFenJ65sWOmCV/EM=; b=RVs/xwPt+GXz/Pr/pAQfsXAin66zDv+cLCBPxVcv1StkHtFccv20v/Gm4QLFPfedLw Ou0amIz3mN8dgxGSt/MdwPZ4wDu3seOwpY0oWnj6hakiaApWK0TIgzxYPz54uMazYJdk gSxzo+QGVBF5cka/a32Htlsl97mBNldwM5pc0=