AW: RE: RE: [Xen-devel] No C-States any longer...

To: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: AW: RE: RE: [Xen-devel] No C-States any longer...
From: Carsten Schiers <carsten@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 10:57:00 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 01:58:28 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I was faster, just build a new acpi_processor.ko that will report with a lot of
printks in drivers/acpi/processor_xen drivers/acpi/processor_idle as the stuff
from drivers/xen/ simply isn't called.

Not able to test it right now, because I don't want to do a remote reboot and
find
my family anoyed when Internet and TV is not working ;o).

I will check this afternoon when I am back from work.

Carsten.