[Xen-devel] Re: Addback capability check for non-initial features

To: "Dong, Eddie" <eddie.dong@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: Addback capability check for non-initial features
From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 07:58:46 +0100
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 00:01:08 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id :thread-topic:thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=cxBAN5zHzmP4xGI3gEFiQht9JeFI10x0CLgcBxmy23c=; b=qb/K+Dzedxu1dBN4jVEdD0g9wRxujdhAGtMt6jnFi2y1njzvVD0j5qeA2bW1hUx66n 3VekhTJyCSVLT9A7fcAhwbbRPDObeodVnWQ5N/Zc2IJLZqS/qTzgjY+7aue01k1BEYrC /kw13NemwWQO4qaaYPrHQ6gyRMmyHmj/5m2NI=