[Xen-devel] module in domU

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] module in domU
From: __gary <zjunhf@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 01:57:04 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 09:49:54 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, everyone.
I wrote a module using xen's grant mechanism to realize a share memory
function between domU and dom0.
The module in domU side can be compiled but can not be inserted using
"insmod".
The error message shows that some xen grant mechanism function is not
defined.

my opinion
1) do i need a pv-domU kernel, then the xen grant mechanism is included?
2) compile the xen module into the kernel( please kindly tell me how to do
this)