Re: [Xen-devel] Problem Xen 4.0-amd64 + Heartbeat 3.0.3-2 with Debian Sq

(please try not to top post and always leave the CC to xen-devel in
tact)

On Tue, 2011-05-31 at 15:45 +0100, gilmarlinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Thank you for your help.
> Yesterday increase the values ​​of the heartbeat configuration as
> below.
>
> /etc/ha.d/ha.cf
> keepalive 15
> deadtime 50
> warntime 30

What are the units of these values? I seem to recall it was complaining
of delays of the order 300ms, so you'd presumably want to be sure they
were longer than that.

Ian.