Re: [Xen-devel] Ideas for PV on SeaBIOS

To: Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>, Tim Deegan <Tim.Deegan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Ideas for PV on SeaBIOS
From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 16:02:01 +0100
Cc: Daniel Castro <evil.dani@xxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "seabios@xxxxxxxxxxx" <seabios@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 19 May 2011 08:03:23 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:sender:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc :message-id:thread-topic:thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=3H721aBfFASTvP4MTfux/p6W75S8mUvLtJSWuAsqVtc=; b=WeOQxroPYnN2bBdBGSfvtl8Oc5JPYZ4zNh5ODj7mOhAIWf+IjH6YCaWD1GPRc3y+Mv q8aLptz4MjANHH0gv1yBpR1w7rIaXNkOd6LNIKtLEM7F5Zv9g4gZfNq5mXN1FJK6f6xS 8mqDVXDXavmUhUgTwinz0WO94bwrnZ/wn4tok=