Re: [Xen-devel] Introduction to VirtIO on Xen project

To: Wei Liu <liuw@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Introduction to VirtIO on Xen project
From: George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:29:02 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 06:29:48 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=zXGBgUhiMa53lh1RYjDPZZDl/OP+2c5b7aA0t4x8f/g=; b=M3jJFoZOShoDDoLDpncfTZ3BQ0Swuh0/Nqhq8n8X50Vpt+m91igtFDB6owuDqe1AWS pVeQwS+POYC6G3iylr5xgJ/AY70D9QRMDW0LT4uJs8jv1oIiU5zw5WbBwb6zaw+DOT3M wrDyu1G3LKx3wbj9OUq/Nx8k8f4U+DZlRjR2Y=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Welcome!  This looks like a good project -- looking forward to seeing it done!

 -George