Re: [Xen-devel] Why set time on dom0, but takes no effect on

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Why set time on dom0, but takes no effect on
From: "xiaoyun.maoxy" <xiaoyun.maoxy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 10:30:27 +0800
Cc: 'tinnycloud' <tinnycloud@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 19:31:22 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks

First I get this when run in domain 0.

root@xmao # hwclock --debug
hwclock from util-linux-2.13-pre7
hwclock: Open of /dev/rtc failed, errno=19: No such device.
No usable clock interface found.
Cannot access the Hardware Clock via any known method.

Later I follow
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2010-08/msg00012.html

But after reboot, time is still the old one

>Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 15:15:28 +0200
>From: Pavel Mateja <pavel@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Why set time on dom0, but takes no effect on
        RTC time