[Xen-devel] Patch 999 - pciback - SR-IOV Passthrough failure with Paravi

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Patch 999 - pciback - SR-IOV Passthrough failure with Paravirt VMs
From: "Robert Dunkley" <Robert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 15:19:22 -0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 08:21:11 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Everyone,

I’m having some trouble with PCI pass-through on Paravirt VMs (Fine with HVMs) and I think I need this patch here:

http://xenbits.xensource.com/hg/linux-2.6.18-xen.hg/rev/4b0c1a686393?revcount=120

the trouble is does not apply correctly (7/9 hunks fail) on the Centos 5.5 Xen kernel source.:

patching file drivers/xen/pciback/conf_space_header.c

Hunk #1 succeeded at 18 with fuzz 1.

Hunk #2 FAILED at 92.

Hunk #3 FAILED at 126.

Hunk #4 FAILED at 144.

Hunk #5 FAILED at 151.

Hunk #6 succeeded at 151 (offset -9 lines).

Hunk #7 FAILED at 211.

Hunk #8 FAILED at 256.

6 out of 8 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file drivers/xen/pciback/conf_space_header.c.rej

Does anyone know of a patch that will fix this for a Centos Xen kernel? (I’m assuming it needs the patch)

Thanks,

Rob

The SAQ Group

Registered Office: 18 Chapel Street, Petersfield, Hampshire GU32 3DZ
SAQ is the trading name of SEMTEC Limited. Registered in England & Wales
Company Number: 06481952

http://www.saqnet.co.uk AS29219

SAQ Group Delivers high quality, honestly priced communication and I.T. services to UK Business.

Broadband : Domains : Email : Hosting : CoLo : Servers : Racks : Transit : Backups : Managed Networks : Remote Support.

 SAQ Group

ISPA Member