Re: [Xen-devel] Automatic live migration

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 05:39:54PM +0530, Gautam wrote:
>    Hi Pasi,
>    i am targeting xen hypervisor.

Ok.

>    i have already written one script which manage the work load.
>    my script uses xentop command.

Feel free to post your script to xen-devel for comments.

>    but i wanted to add this features in xen code rather than running an
>    outside script.

New features should be developed against xen-unstable, ie. Xen 4.1 at this
point.
Xen 4.1 uses the xl/libxl toolstack as the primary toolstack, so you should
make sure your script works with xl/libxl.

Other than that.. post your script as RFC (Request For Comments),
and we'll see how it looks like.

-- Pasi