Re: [Xen-devel] hypervisor crash in map_vtd_domain_page

To: Gautam <gautamnitc@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] hypervisor crash in map_vtd_domain_page
From: Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 10:26:35 +0000
Cc: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>, xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Allen Kay <allen.m.kay@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 02:27:09 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 2011-01-13 at 10:16 +0000, Gautam wrote:
> Hi All,
> i am  final year student in National institute of technology calicut
> (India).
> i am working on a project related to XEN.
> For project i have to add automatic live migration support in XEN
> code.
> so what i am expecting from you people  is, can you locate me the
> files for migration in xen source code.
> so that i can add the automatic migration support.
> i will be thankful to you for your help

     A. It is very impolite to hijack a thread in this. Always start a
        new thread with an appropriate subject line. Never reply to an
        existing post to start a new thread -- that breaks threading in
        most mail clients.
     B. We are not going to do your homework for you. If you don't know
        where to start then I suggest you speak to your project advisor.
     C. The tone of your mail is very demanding, you should remember
        that you are asking people for a favour.

Ian.