Re: [Xen-devel] RE: The caculation of the credit in credit_scheduler

To: "Zhang, Xiantao" <xiantao.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>, "Jiang, Yunhong" <yunhong.jiang@xxxxxxxxx>, George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] RE: The caculation of the credit in credit_scheduler
From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 09:45:09 +0000
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dong, Eddie" <eddie.dong@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 02:46:11 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:sender:user-agent:date :subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic:thread-index:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=GggSIopfGJkn8+9io+8ZDnw83LRLhCOqK/moL3k/WWQ=; b=Sn7y1ed4+GWxrPoAmZcxZDl2FU2CTC8OrCQcYR/XkpMNRdLXxmh9OEYDSulRXbGtaC bFAYNvb64u9WMDMbkfFWYWxQWp6xaCNUJ1CggYYv1nvuEFDvKbvl+C44JBhhRabiZzPf 6fkfuQKnALI8AYYF3g3rGtQocef9mweUfibys=