Re: [Xen-users] XCP community call

To: Jonathan Ludlam <Jonathan.Ludlam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP community call
From: Jonathan Ludlam <Jonathan.Ludlam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 13:15:43 +0100
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-api <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 05:17:16 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

Thanks for your replies. The time that seems most convenient is 2pm BST on
Thursday 14th October. Details are as follows:

Meeting Date:  October 14, 2010
Time:  2:00 pm UK (London) / 9:00 am US EST
Location: IRC #xen-api on Freenode
Dial-In: 1.888.371.8921  Code: 14588484

International dial in numbers:
http://www.btconferencing.com/citrix/globalaccess/

I'll post an agenda and some slides before the meeting happens. If there is
anything anybody particularly wants to discuss, please get in touch!

Jon