[Xen-API] RE: Leaving Xen.org Community

To: Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-API] RE: Leaving Xen.org Community
From: Ian Pratt <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 01:41:39 +0100
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: Ian Pratt <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 17:42:23 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> This Friday will be my last official day as the Community Manager for the
> Xen.org community. I have enjoyed meeting and working with the community
> over the past three years and will continue to support Xen.org in all
> available ways in my new position.

Stephen:
Many thanks for all of your great work over the last couple of years! We've had
some awesome Xen events all around the world, and it's been exciting to see
both the Xen user and developer community grow, and watch the emergence of the
various regional user groups and events.

Once again, thanks, and best wishes in your new role as community manager for
OpenStack. We're committed to making Xen the preeminent virtualization platform
used in OpenStack deployments, so I'm sure you'll continue to cross paths with
many folk in the Xen community.

Folks:
We're actively looking for someone (possibly two people!) to fill Stephen's
boots, and bring their own ideas for how to best coordinate, support, promote
and grow the Xen community. If you have any suggestions for things we could be
doing, or people that could help, please let me know!

Best,
Ian