[Xen-devel] xen-swiotlb

To: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] xen-swiotlb
From: Sander Eikelenboom <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 23:28:39 +0200
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 06:39:58 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Konrad,

After i have exhausted all kernel debug options without getting a pointer to my
freezes, i have added some printk's to all functions in swiotlb-xen.c
I see a lot of calls to xen_swiotlb_dma_mapping_error, which doesn't seem to be
good ?

Although all the errors the device works fine (grabs video), but eventually the
machine freezes, probably due to overwriting some mem it shouldn't.

Could you have a look at it ?

--
Sander