Re: [Xen-devel] Frame buffer mmap not working in pvops dom0

> > If that fixes your problem, are you OK with me sticking a Signed-off-by:
> > from you on this patch?
> >

> Yep, your version also fixes the problem, and I agree it's more
> sensible. I'm OK with signing off on that patch.

Oh, and here is the S-O-B that I missed sticking on the git tree.

Anyhow, I found out that his patch also fixes the Nvidia fb problem,
which is quite nice.

By any chance did you try to use Xserver on top of this patch? In the
past I had gotten this (from Xorg.0.log file):

==) Using config directory: "/etc/xorg.conf.d"
(XEN) mm.c:1747:d0 Bad L1 flags 400000
(XEN) mm.c:1747:d0 Bad L1 flags 400000
(XEN) mm.c:1747:d0 Bad L1 flags 400000
(EE) FBDEV(0): FBIOPUTCMAP: Invalid argument
(EE) FBDEV(0): FBIOPUTCMAP: Invalid argument

.. and a continuing stream of FBIOPUTCMAP's.