Re: [Xen-devel] Xenalyze?

To: George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Xenalyze?
From: Thomas Graves <tgraves@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 15:08:22 -0700
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 15:09:23 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for the updates.  It ran a lot longer then before but it still ended up failing.  I’ll try truncating the file and a few other things.  Let me know if you have any other ideas.

runstate_change old_runstate runnable, d1402v0 runstate blocked.  Possible tsc skew.
runstate_change old_runstate runnable, d1402v0 runstate blocked.  Possible tsc skew.
runstate_change old_runstate runnable, d1402v0 runstate blocked.  Possible tsc skew.
runstate_change old_runstate runnable, d1402v0 runstate blocked.  Possible tsc skew.
runstate_change old_runstate runnable, d1402v0 runstate blocked.  Possible tsc skew.
runstate_change old_runstate runnable, d1402v0 runstate blocked.  Possible tsc skew.
runstate_change old_runstate runnable, d1402v0 runstate blocked.  Possible tsc skew.
runstate_change old_runstate runnable, d1402v0 runstate blocked.  Possible tsc skew.
runstate_change old_runstate runnable, d1402v0 runstate blocked.  Possible tsc skew.
runstate_change old_runstate blocked, d1402v0 runstate runnable.  Possible tsc skew.
runstate_change old_runstate blocked, d1402v0 runstate runnable.  Possible tsc skew.
runstate_change old_runstate runnable, d1402v0 runstate running.  Possible tsc skew.
 Not updating.
FATAL: p->current null
]  20f101(20:f:101) 3 [ 802061ea ffffffff f ]

Tom