[Xen-devel] Issue with changeset 21295 (Add basic bash completion for xl

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Issue with changeset 21295 (Add basic bash completion for xl command)?
From: "Kathy Hadley" <Kathy.Hadley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 09:12:46 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 06:16:56 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings,

  I downloaded xen-unstable last Thursday (May 27) and installed it on my machine.  Since then, I have been unable to boot the machine (except into recovery mode).  When logging into the machine, I receive the following error message in the ~/.xsession-errors file:

/etc/gdm/Xsession: Beginning session setup…

/etc/profile.d/xl.sh: 9: Syntax error: “(“ unexpected (expecting “}”)

  This appears to be related to the patch made to add basic bash completion for xl command (changesets 21253, 21284 & 21295).

  Any suggestions to resolving this issue would be appreciated.

  Thank you,

cid:image001.jpg@01CAD7E0.50E45D70

Kathy Hadley
DornerWorks, Ltd.
Embedded Systems Engineering

3445 Lake Eastbrook Blvd SE
Grand Rapids, MI  49546

Direct: 616.389.6127

Tel:      616.245.8369

Fax:     616.245.8372

Kathy.Hadley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.DornerWorks.com

cid:image002.jpg@01CAD7E0.50E45D70

Honored as one of the 2010 “Michigan 50 Companies to Watch”