Re: [Xen-devel] GFX Passthrough

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] GFX Passthrough
From: Tobias Geiger <tobias.geiger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 17:57:48 +0200
Cc: listmail <listmail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 10 May 2010 08:59:03 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

i don't know if FLR is necessary - my motherboard has it (Intel DX58SO, also
explicitly enabled in the BIOS), but i don't know if its a strict requirement,
sorry.

VGA output on the attached monitor starts with the guest OS (windows xp i.e.),
meaning i dont see the qemu-bios output, no. First thing i see is the Windows-
Logo like this:
http://www.simplehelp.net/images/boot_windows_faster/boot_faster00.png)

Greetings
Tobias