Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Scrubbing free ram

To: ilish ilish <ilishim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Scrubbing free ram
From: Sander Eikelenboom <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:11:59 +0200
Cc: Xen Devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 01:12:55 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello ilish,

Did your network card work with the fedora install ? And if yes, what kernel
version that you use there ?
Could be it isn't supported yet in the 2.6.29 kernel ?

What does lspci -vk show as your network card ?

--

Sander

Best regards,
 Sander                            mailto:linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx