[Xen-devel] XCP: PV drivers are not signed for win2k8 64-bit

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] XCP: PV drivers are not signed for win2k8 64-bit
From: bart brooks <bart_brooks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:32:26 +0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 05:34:58 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello -

I Installed the ISO CD of XCP 0.1.1 and the PV drivers found on the CD on into a VM running Windows Server 2008 64-bit.  Unfortunately the PV drivers are not signed/certified as stated on the web site http://www.xen.org/products/cloudxen.html.

During boot a black message appears from the boot manager, please see attached JPG.

Are there signed driver available for Windows Server 2008 64-bit?

Thanks

Bart